OUR MISSION: Taking Jesus to people in need by extending help and hope.
If you would like to learn more about how you can partner with us, or how we might be able to help you, click the appropriate image above.
Charity Golf Tournament
May 12, 2014 ... Brookridge Golf and Country Club
A scramble tournament that will not disappoint. Many incentives, excellent prizes, dynamic sponsors ... a tournament that will sell out quickly at one of the finest private golf courses in the city.
For more information, click here
for our event flyer.
About Mission Southside
Mission Southside Partners with iDonate!
Mission Southside can now receive cash and non-cash donations to support their work in Johnson County!
(iDONATE should only be used for cash gifts and non cash gifts that are NOT intended
to be given away at our free garage sales. Click the "Donations" link in the upper left
to find out how to donate your used clothing, housewares, furniture, and non
Shop on Amazon.com?
You can register at smile.amazon.com
and .05% of your purchases will be donated to Mission Southside. Simply select Mission Southside as your charitable organization and help support Mission Southside with every purchase you make!
Mission Southside - By the Numbers
- 37,000 people below the poverty line in Johnson County
- 25,000 homes go to bed hungry every day
- 1,100 students classified as homeless
In 2013, Mission Southside ...
- Hosted 24 Free Garage Sales
- Distributed 3000 Boxing Day Boxes
- Provided 52 weeks of 180 weekend back snacks
- Extended help and hope to 25 low income neighborhoods with Site Teams
- Partnered with 50 local churches and 30 local businesses
- Enjoyed a growing relationship with the City of Olathe and Olathe School District
- Made weekly Holy Hauler deliveries and Neighbors Heart Team visits
- Received tons and tons of food, toys, housewares, furniture, and clothing
- Held 100 sorting parties
- Mobilized over 5,500 volunteers
- Served over 3,500 families
- Trained leaders and led Discovery Bible Studies
- Hosted the Olathe Chamber of Commerce
And did it with joy, with the covering of prayer, being led by the Lord