Give Your Things
We are extremely grateful for every physical donation that is given to Mission Southside. Our goal is to use these donations to help us accomplish our vision of putting God’s love in action by extending help and hope. Click here to review our “In-Kind Donations” operating procedure.
If you have any CORE furniture donations, please call our office at (913) 393-2200.
All other donations may be dropped off at our facility either in the drop box or during office hours.
CORE Furniture Items
- Washers and dryers
- Mattresses and box springs (not king)
- Table and chairs
We are In Need Of
- Backsnack items (hearty soups with meat / fruit cups)
- CORE furniture (not broken, in good condition)
- Clothing (clean, no tears or stains, all sizes; no underwear)
- Bedding / linens (clean, in good condition)
- Toys, kitchen items, select baby items (new or gently used)
- Washers, dryers, counter-top microwaves
We will not accept these items
- Damaged goods or goods in non-working condition / fair or poor condition
- Cribs / Car seats / High chairs
- TV’s / Desks / Computers
- Hutch / China cabinets / Entertainment centers / Book shelves
- Plumbing fixtures
- Opened containers of hazardous waste (paint, gas, oil, cleaning products, etc.)
Note: Donated items must meet these requirements
- MUST be in very good or slightly used condition
- Must not be damaged
- Must have minimal dirt or staining
- Items must be small enough to be used in a small apartment type setting
We will turn away items if they do not meet these requirements.